clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Bestest buddies!


The kids have been so funny lately they've wanted to sleep in our bed to be together and read books and talk at bed time. We don't usually do that but a few times we have and two times wjen they've done this when we go in to move them to their beds they're holding hands! how cute is that?! Yes well I didn't get my camera fast enough the first time but I ran fast the last time and here it is . . . pretty stinkin' darling (if I must say so myself).

2 comments:

The Calls said...

That is so cute! They look a lot a like in this picture too! probably cause they're brother and sister!

barton-n-rach said...

Hello. I got our blog up and going, its barton-rach@blogspot.com. Look us up.
Your site is cute.
love, rach