clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I want to be a Missionary NOW!


(I'm not sure why it put this picture on twice and I'm not sure how to fix it so that's why it's still here)


Jaxson loves his scriptures, loves to read them, carry them to church etc. . . so one night he and I were waiting up for Dave to come home from class or the library and Jax was "reading" ( looking through) his Book of Mormon while he was waiting. I went downstairs to switch the laundry and found him like this when I came back up. What a good little example he is! Everyday these kids inspire me to do better BE better. Eva goes to our neighbor Farrell's house and read him scriptures 2-3 times a week and they invite him to church every week. They really are special spirit's saved for these latter days and I'm so honored to be able to raise them.

No comments: