clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

We Are ALIVE

Yes it's been a while and yes it's been crazy! January is tax season for me which means lots of projects, bills, reports and of course taxes and tax forms. yuck. It's almost over and hopefully I'll have done it right but at least it will be over!

Jaxson is reading on a first grade level and knows over 100 sight words. . . which is really awesome because at the first of school he had like ten. He loves school and is doing great!

Eva is spoiled rotten!!! She was able to sweet talk her daddy into getting her a purebred baby chihuahua (spell?) while I was Skiing with my Brother and Sister for two days in Montana. Yikes! I was very unhappy about the whole ordeal. . . but they'd already bonded and named the wretched animal so what could I do. . .I mean really? Yeah so we have a hideous little furry eared rat dog which eva loves and named Princess Sophia. The dog has a darling disposition though is basically house trained and really grows on you. I think she's darling now but I was sure disgusted the first time I saw it! UGH! just what we needed an animal. Dave, bless his heart knew that I would be upset so he's been really great about cleaning up and dealing with the dog so I don;t have to. I'm just glad she's tiny. She weighs just about one pound (soaking wet):) and supposedly she'll only grow a bit more so that's good.

Carter is doing good. . .getting so grown up all the time. . .he's simply adorable too! What a little sweetheart. On friday I took the kids to get pictures taken in their matching clothes they got from my mom for Christmas and Poor baby Sharkey was so sad and I couldn't figure out why-- he never cries-- then dave was like what did he do to his hand? And I looked at it and it was horribly blistered from a burn! Ouchie! Yep he had reached for the iron when we were getting the kids ready and I grabbed it away and thought I had saved him because he didn't cry or anything. . . but by the time we got to the pictures it was all swollen awful. . . it made my stomach sick for him. I was so sad and felt awful. . . so needless to say we only got the one picture we took first of him screaming and left right away to get him some tylenol and ice. It looks awful still. . . the blister was huge and he popped it somehow so now it's all black and oozey looking. sick. poor poor sweet baby! I'll have to get a picture of his little hand it's just terrible looking. But he hasn't acted like it's even bothered him. . . except at pictures, and mostly he just didn't want to be put in front of the camera.

No comments: