clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Sharkey the MIDGET














So we had an appointment for Sharks on tuesday (just a regular checkup) and apparently he's a midget. haha not literally but he's on the fifth percentile for height and weight for his age. When I said I wanted to keep my baby small forever I didn't mean for him to actually stop growing but whatever. :) he's healthy and happy and small. Dave started calling him "willow" Terrible huh? that's what I thought and so then he named off a bunch of other names of midgets in that show like Me-gosh and dinkelpump or something I can't remember them all, and he was like " do YOU prefer one of those?" What a tease! Anyways these pics are from the other day it was really cold and snowy so we played shaving cream on the table and carter played total shaving cream body butter! it was really fun and helped get out some of those antsy cabin fevers!

1 comment:

kate said...

Willow? Ouch that is low. Not all of us can be GIANTS like Dave:)(I'm at a loss for names of giants at the moment) Your kids are adorable! I hope you are all doing great! Wish we all lived in Poky and could hang out sometime.