clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

TAXES! TAXES! TAXES!

January is TAX season for me at the Office. I am responsible to file all the annual state and Federal, business/ payroll reports, Property taxes, as well as the W-2's and W-9's and 1099's (forms). Needless to say there is a lot of paperwork, filing, numbercrunching and just overall headache involved in January! Well I am very human and tend to procrastinate everything until later in the month because I dread it. ( If I start the fifteenth I can usually finish by 31st due date) Anyways, now that everyone is asleep, I have GREAT news. I'm Finished! Hooray, Hooray, Hooray! I'm super Psyched to be done and sooo early. I think this is the smoothest January has every gone and it's extra nice because now the last three days wont be the usual Nightmare and I may avoid my annual migraine. What a happy thought!

No comments: