clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

More Baby Pics!

Elena meeting Grandpa Wilson (Grandpa had an appointment in Pocatello the day after Elena was born so we were lucky enough to have them come spend some time with us!)
Elena and Grandma Wilson

Everyone seeing Elena for the first time

Mommers and Eva meeting Elena

Eva and Elena ("I'm so happy to have a sister here!") I love that it looks like Elena is smiling too :)

A tender Jax and baby moment, he's been so sweet and such a big help! Eva's very first meeting with sissy ( I wish you could see her face!)



Carter and "yay-na" meeting (he is sooo funny he's been talking to this baby everyday for months and was sooo excited that she was finally here)


First bath (Dave said she hated the bath part but loved getting her hair washed and done and that then she settled right down-- sounds like she's gonna be like her big sis)


The Kids came to the hospital with my parents and sister Krista and grandpa "Papa" (the kids call him "Old Papa") after church that afternoon and got to meet their sweet little baby sissy. My dad was taking pictures so we didn't take very many I don't have pictures of most of them holding the baby that day but I will try to get them soon :)

3 comments:

kate said...

Congratulations!!!! She is absolutely beautiful and I love her name!

The Crook Family said...

Pictures of your older kids holding your new baby are priceless. How fun! I bet they will be awesome older siblings!

Mariam said...

Congratulations!!! She is a very beautiful baby, and it looks like she has oodles of people to love her. Congrats again.