clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Wedding/ Girly Nail Party and etc. . .

Jaxson, Savanah, Carter, Eva, Alexus, Rachael and Vercein at the reception church. Rachael brought some snacks and they were devouring them! Dave ended up getting some burger king for the kids while we waited for the luncheon. The sad thing is these are the only pictures I got of the wedding/kids because I forgot my camera at the temple and then my card was full :( The kids all looked beautiful in matching outfits. They were darling!
Brani and Mary cutting the cake (aren't they adorable?)

Pretty Elena

More starving kiddos (I wish I had better pics of them they really looked amazing!)

Val and Mary (these ladies can make some super funny faces!)

Miss Savanah getting beautiful

Princess Eva all Done!
Savanah and Mary Chillin at the nail-light. Darling!
I got a french manicure and I loved it I could very easily become a regular! I was super careful and it lasted over three weeks, AWESOME!

Mommers getting girly
Val and Silly Mary getting pedi's

Krista (we didn't even half to drag her kicking and screaming)

Rachael patiently waiting her turn to get fancy:)
Princess Eva and "the Nail-Man" ( she was so happy she couldn't stop smiling the whole time)

Brandon and Mary got married for time and all eternity, February 18th in the Rexburg Temple. It was a wonderful day. Mary's parents live in Rhode Island so they flew in a few days before to play with us ( well-- with Mary and Brandon we all just tagged along:) Mary's mom Val took all us girls out to have mani-pedi's and it was super fun! None of us Call-girls had ever had anything like that done. I loved it and I'm pretty sure eveyone else did too. Eva actually had a little bit of a nervous breakdown when she chipped her one of her nails a few days later. She was devastated. She keeps asking when we are going back to have "the man" do her nails because "he does a really good job." Funny girl, she's addicted!

No comments: