clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Carter's Blessing Day

This was a wonderful day! Grandma Wilson made a bonnet,booties,Jacket and matching blanket for him to wear and Dave gave him the most beautiful blessing. After church we all went with family and friends to my parents house and had a luncheon. It was one of the best days ever I think! This little guy is so sweet and has such an amazing spirit about him, we've loved having him in our home :)

1 comment:

Karin said...

You are just as beautiful as always. Your family is SO cute!
I got to see your mom while she was in AZ...I just love her...she is SO MUCH FUN. I was excited to get your blog address. I will be peaking in and catching up on your growing family. Bryan & Karin Clark