clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Evy's 2nd haircut ever!





Eva got her second haircut ever a few weeks ago. We cut off about 5 or so inches and she cried the whole time (again)! She wanted to have it cut and was excited to go to the salon with me but when she saw all her hair on the floor she got nervous I think. It was sad for her. . . but her haircut looks really cute and she loves it now because it doesn't get tangled nearly as bad. She loves that she can comb it all by herself now! What a CUTIE!

2 comments:

ashley said...

TIFF!! Its me-your long lost cousin! Your mom just left my house and we had so much fun with her! She is always so funny and cute. We reminiced on the old times and she remembers some crazy things I don't remember doing! We had the funnest times together. Your 3 kids are so adorable and Eva is totally you - with blonde hair! And Jaxson is totally his dad. And baby Carter-what a cutie, I love the pic with the stocking. I'm so glad you blog-lets keep in touch! my email is ashleyolson4@yahoo.com
love ya!

The Calls said...

I love Eva's hair cut! She's so darn cute! Miss you guys! Love ya!