clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Friday, March 12, 2010

BIG 7 year old!






Poor Jax, nothin's worse than being sick on your birthday!



Friend Kaitlyn, Eva, Cousin Savanah, Mommy

Carter, Jax, Eva

Mommy and Lasagna









Jax was super excited about these blades! He literally Screamed.


Jax turned seven a few weeks ago in the blur of February. What a great kid, when we asked him what he wanted for his birthday first he said books. I asked him "just books?" and he was like "oh yeah and maybe some rollerblades or heelys or something to play outside". So that is exactly what he got. BOOKS ( non-fiction of course) and some totally awesome rollerblades (and all the protective gear because mommy did the buying and she would rather spend money on that than the Emergency Room.) He also got some Awesome swim stuff (water bottle, official Michael Phelps swim cap, new jammers, goggles and a shark beach towl) for his upcoming swim competitions and practices.

Jax got to choose the menu that night and we ate Lasagna, with Garlic bread. I also started a fun new tradition this year by making his Cake! I had such fun making it and Jaxson loved it. I think it turned out quite good. I made an ocean cake complete with fish, snorkeler and a shark. I saw it in a book my friend Tiffany let me borrow. Once I saw it I knew it was perfect for Jax! It was carrot cake and the frosting was cream cheese -Jaxson's Favorite. The kids loved helping me make the fish and and rolling and coloring the fondant. Eva already has high hopes of this huge Princess Castle cake for her birthday ( but I am just a beginner so we'll see if that happens)

We had lots of company for the party, my parents, Aunt Krista, Barton Rachael and their kids Savanah, Vercein, and Alexus, Our Friend Tiffany Rimmington and her kids, Staci, Kaitlyn, Xander, and Brayden. The saddest thing is that when we were sitting down to eat the lasagna Jax all the sudden didn't feel good and went into the bathroom and threw up, then spent the rest of the night laying on the couch and didn't even eat any of his cake! Soooo sad. He did perk up a little for a few minutes to blow out the candles on his cake. He was a good sport, What a sweetheart!











1 comment:

. said...

you made his cake?! you're awesome!! i totally thought it was professional. great job tiff!! and happy birthday to jax! i loved getting to talk to him on the phone the other day. love ya'll!!