clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

FEBRUARY!

Wow can't believe it's March! February flew by. It was a good month for us, very busy. Jaxson turned seven last week - which is insane! So big! I will do a happy birthday Jax post soon, it was pretty great. Other stuff going on includes our basement is that much closer to getting finished and being such a wonderful play room. I sang in church twice last month which was totally fun for me. I haven't really sang that much recently and to be asked twice in one month was super fun. I actually was asked to sing again next week. Crazy. ummm, Carter gained two pounds bringing him to a whopping 22.5 pounds(we think he's looking chubby but he's barely hit the tenth percentile lol)! Eva has started a new 2 day a week preschool and has a dance competition next saturday. Spring break is in 12 days (I'm so excited I can barely stand it)! Dave turns thirty in two weeks, and our 8th anniversary is the end of the month! How neat to think it's been 8 funfilled years already. Well I will post more soon, but this is all for now :)

No comments: