clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Friday, July 30, 2010

more Mexico

Some photographers brought random animals around and I happened to catch these two on my camera too (shhh, probably illegal they sell the photos for like $20 a piece I think-- we did end up buying one of him with a monster Igauna named 'Raptor' on his head)So cute. The birds were so pretty and nice too.

Dave and Jax boogey boarding in the surf on our resort

OUCH! I sprayed Dave a few times with that aerosol sunscreen but apparently it was really windy when we put it on because I got fried too. (Jax didn't get sunburned at all the entire week because we made him wear the swim shirt all the time. We actually got it on a whim before we left Idaho Falls on the way to Dave's Parents house. Best purchase EVER! Dave and I hid from the sun for a day or two but Jax was totally fine)

On the Phone with the babies :( It was so sad not to have them there. but they had a great week getting super spoiled by the grandparents)


Jax and I at the resort




No comments: