clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

TEXTURE!

I took the kids to Idaho Falls today for Jaxson's Neurologist appointment. Dave stayed home because he had to work-- but when I got home he had completely textured the entire kitchen before he went to work! Hooray! I am so excited. I almost cry everytime I think about it. I am so grateful for a hardworking man who loves us and provides and takes care of us. THANKS DAVE! You're the BEST!

We were supposed to get a paint sprayer from Dave's brother Nick today in I.F. but his other friend who had borrowed it hadn't returned it yet so hopefully he will return it soon and we'll be able to paint this weekend (we may end up renting one because I don't want to wait any longer than that). Painting is the last step and then we will have finished walls in our kitchen for the first time since we moved in nearly 4 years ago!

Another reason I am so excited to have the walls finished is because in early April we got a new dining room table and chairs and we haven't set them up because I wanted the kitchen to be finished first. (The boxes are in the corner of our room ever reminding us of ALL the work we have had to do and daily stubbing our poor toes.) Well now we can finally set it up and eat together as a family again! (I threw out our other table in April because all the chairs had finally broken, so our poor kids have been eating at the bar for months and Dave and I on the couch or floor). Needless to say I a super excited and I think it will be such a blessing to our entire family to have a functional kitchen :) (it will only be finished for a few months and then in the spring we hope to replace the tile floor, countertops and cabinets-- so even though we will be under construction again soon, I'm very grateful to be nearly finished for now!)

No comments: