clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pretty Girl and Pretty Funny Boys!

This was so fun for me to do, Eva has the best hair!
Pretty girl (front view of hairdo)
She loves to have her hair done and I feel so blessed and lucky to get to play with it all the time. It's awesome :)
Funny Jax the Zucchini-goat. He picked these out of our garden and thought he was so clever and funny. (I did too, so I got out the camera)


Sharkey the pull-ups terrorist! He is soooo funny there is no telling what this boy will do. I was talking on the phone with my brother Nathan and Carter came out of bed this way and proceeded to do all sorts of funny Carter stuff.

What a silly kiddo! I had him pull down his turban so I could see his face and check out that grin!

No comments: