clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Summer FUN!

Jax and Eva loving the slip n' slide-- If you notice Eva on all fours she never did get down all the way to her stomach. funny girl just crawled up and down it a few times then went and jumped on the trampoline to get "dry" ( even though she was barely even wet).
Jax and Eva by the Garden.

Unfortunately Carter slip n' slides like his silly sister. Poor Jax tried to teach them the 'proper way' to do it but to no avail-- walking/ puppy crawling was all the closer they got.


Jaxson, however, in his typical fearless 'nothing held back' manner went all in every time!
I tried uploading pics for this post like five times. I actually have quite a few more I was going to put on here but now I'm tired of trying and I'm just glad that a few finally worked:)

What a fun day, We love summer!

No comments: