clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Forever!

It was like -50 degrees that day so we had to just hurry and get a pic all togeter and this was the best one though not perfect as I have a branch/ shadow across my face and I don't look very happy, Dave doesnt love this one of him either but we are all together and that's better than what we had before (which was nothing)

Big 8 yr old so handsome



Pretty Princess


Sweet Baby



Sweet Sharkey


I've been absolutley terrible about updating our blog since the baby was born and I kept telling myself that it was because life's crazy with a newborn. . . so she's 7 months old now and I'm pretty sure life is just crazy, newborn or not. These are some pictures to help update and then I need to devote like two weeks to catching up. My sweet sister in law Rachael is an aspiring photographer and she took these family pictures for us in January. I absolutley love them and if you know her tell her she did such a great job!

1 comment:

kate said...

I love your pictures! Such a beautiful family!