clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Eva's 6th!

When we asked her what she wanted most she said "dangly" earrings- now I was never allowed to wear "dangly" earrings and I wasn't so sure this was a good idea but . . .I absolutely love them now and so I bought them for her, and she loves them! :) Funny the things we do huh?

She also wanted stuff from the "American Girls Magazine" accessoried to go with her American Girl Doll "Lori" she got for Christmas.


The vanity chair came with fake scissors, hair dryer, styling cape and a brush so fun:)


Hooray for new littlest pet shops!



So Eva turned six April 16th and I am really behind --but here are some of the highlights:) We are so blessed to have this sweet little princess in our family. She is always the first to say I'm sorry, give hugs, write little encouraging love notes and draw pretty pictures/cards for everyone. She is a great peace maker and has a big loving heart. I'm so grateful that I am blessed to be her mommy! For her birthday she wanted to take pumpkin chocolate chip cake to school with pink, purple and blue cream cheese frosting. It was a hit! I didn't get a picture because of the morning craziness with a newborn, baking and getting two kids off to school, but it was cute and everyone in her class loved it and had seconds! Her teachers all asked for the recipe and she was completely thrilled:) That was Friday and her birthday wasn't actually until Saturday so we opened presents and had her "real" cake and family party the next day. She got a bucnh of accessories for her Lori doll ( thank you Wal-mart/Target:) and she asked for a littlest pet shop cake which turned out pretty cute too. I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRLY GIRL!

1 comment:

kate said...

Love your cake! You should start a business;)She is such an adorable girl and she is so lucky to have an amazing mom like you!