clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Scouts and School projects

Okay this isn't a great pic -I got him just as he was looking down- but it was the only one I took- his end of the year science project was on the STYRACKOSAURUS and he did awesome! Got an A+ and he felt pretty special too:)


For the Scout banquet all the scouts were assigned to make a cake. Jax wanted to make one of a scout shirt. It turned out really cute and he won an award at the banquet! This is just as we were going to the scout Blue and Gold Banquet. ( This cake was the first thing we cooked in our new kitchen Hooray! Look at the pretty counter tops! I just love them) I also love that my dad found an extra small scout shirt for Carter so he wears it to all the scouting events- so cute!


A close up of the scout shirt on the cake (the left side is supposed to say rank- for advancing toward rank- but I smeared it)


This is the Scoiut cake. How fun and it turned out darling! We are all loving cake decorating as a hobby these days.


Jaxson at the banquet with all his awards

1 comment:

kate said...

That cake is amazing!