clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Friday, April 6, 2012

I need to blog more!

I have been a terrible blogger lately! I can't believe how time flies and it seems like someone was telling me that in the latter days time actually will be quickened. I definitely feel it. These kids keep growing and learning and teaching me every day and I feel like I'm barely keeping my head above water sometimes. I often wonder where the time goes... then I recall the laundry mountains, the diapers, chasing children(mostly Elle), cleaning, dishes, more cleaning, my office work, PTA, Cub Scouts, working out and the occasional bit of sleep. It all just becomes a blur in the end and I know it won't always be this way-- but for now I love it and hope that I am not missing 'IT' because I am so busy getting the next 20 things done. I know eventually it's the 'IT' that I will miss- I'm sad that my babies grow up and keep growing! I look at pictures and think Where did it go??!?!? Just yesterday they were babies and now they're 9, almost 7, 4, and 17 months! It's amazing. I love being a mother and I love every bit of chaos that comes with it!

No comments: