clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Jamberry Girls!

Eva and I love Jamberry nails! They are so fun and cute and affordable on a budget. Today I did it...I took the plunge and became my very own Jamberry Nails consultant. I ave my own website and everything. Pretty fun. People can order through me or though the site directly now. I mostly signed up because it's such a fun thing to do with Eva (and Elle eventually). We just had a mother /daughter nail party with some friends. We both love having cute toes in summer and fun nails all year so this was a great fit. If you haven't heard of them check it out http://www.clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net It's buy three sheets get one free right now. Each nail sheet costs $15 and does a mani/pedi for both me and Eva with enough left over to probably even do them both again. They stay on fingers 2-3 weeks and toes 6-8. Pretty awesome DIY and way cheaper than a salon- especially where Evy always wants to come along and I imagine Elle will soon too.

No comments: