clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

It...

Is it someone else?
Is it something else?
Perhaps a lack of identity within oneself?
How can one know, if they can't tell themselves?
I want to help- want to give of myself, but this problem's not mine.
I can't solve it alone.
How to help I still am not sure, but of this I'm certain-
I'll do what I must.
I'll never give up.
I'll do whatever it takes to help you rebound.
We need for you to be happy.
We love you so much.
Even if that means I must allow you to go.
No, it's not easy, it hurts more than I can admit
but I know I can't stand to see you suffer so.
I miss the spark in your eye, the laugh in your voice,
that special something that made everything alright.
It will be ok, whatever you pick.
We'll always be cheering for you, proud of all the great things that you'll do.
We're willing to do whatever it takes, to help you find you.
I hope you can find it. I hope it exists.
I hope you won't feel that there's something you've missed.
Let us know if there is help we can give, along this road you feel you must travel.
Please always remember you're loved- not simply by us but also by Father above.
You're never alone, in that you can trust.
He also can hear you and will help you find what you must.
I love you my darling.
Best wishes my dear.
I hope for you happiness year after year.
(Also when you find it, I'd love to hear.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiff your so strong. I'm moved so much and really glad I decided to check out your blog. We aren't that close sometimes and especially more that we live farther away, but I really felt connected to you and really moved. I don't know what you're going through but I just hope you're alright. I felt like reading your words really let me in to who you are and understanding how you're feeling. I hope you don't stop writing. I love you! Take care. We might be coming to visit soon!