clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sometimes...








Sometimes it's okay to not understand.
Sometimes it's not bad to be upset.
Sometimes things are not what they seem.
Sometimes people let us down, down so low we can't be found.
Sometimes its okay to not be brave, while the whole world's crashing down.
Eventually, I'm told, things will be ok, but it doesn't feel like that sometimes.
Today I don't like sometimes.
I yearn for other times when things were real and times were fun.
I miss the smiles, hate the tears.
Was it ever real?
For me it always was.
It feels as though it was for you too sometimes.
How will I ever know? The choice is not mine.
I don't know that I can ever understand.
Not this time.
We need you, and not just sometimes.

No comments: