clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Anniverary

Our 8th Anniversary was March 30th! Crazy how fast time flies. We got the blue ray of Sherlock Holmes and went to bed early on our actual anniversary night ( a tuesday), then on that Saturday night we had Dave's sweet niece Shaylee come babysit the kids and we went to Buddy's for dinner with our friends Paul and Tiffany Rimington (they have the same anniversary as us only they've been married nine years), and then we went and watched the "Bounty Hunter" at the theater. It was a great night and the first actual "date" we'd been on in years. We really enjoyed ourselves. I laughed really hard at the movie( and I think Dave was just laughing at me).

Earlier that day Dave had given me a reciept and said "Happy Anniversary"-- well that sneak went and bought us a camera! I have been sad that ours is kind of a dinosaur and that I can't get the quality of pic's I want of our kids. So he went and bought a flashy fancy NIKON camera so that I can now document every move our kids make( in style!). What a sweet heart. He's a good husband and I'm so glad that he's mine.

1 comment:

kate said...

Congratulations (on the 8 years and the sweet camera)!