clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

All I want for Christmas. . .

The tooth is out!
Papa saves the day :)


Jax swinging the ball from his dangly tooth (for a really long time)

The ball hanging from the tooth



Sooooo-wiggly most stubborn tooth ever!

That's right! Jax has no front teeth. It's been about two and a half weeks now because I'm so slow but he's sure proud of his empty smile. He lost his first front tooth about a month or so ago and that was soo fun for him. This front tooth was so loose we thought for sure that it would be lost within days of the first but for some reason it just kept hanging on. It was almost enough to make you sick. It was soooo wiggly and dangly I can't explain it and the pictures don't really show it but I was so sick of looking at it one day I tied some floss around it and told him to wiggle it out. I of course knew it would be all of five minutes and the offending tooth was out for good. Well two hours later Jax tied a ball to the floss and was swinging it around and still nothing. SICK! I cut the floss off before bed and he went to school the next two days with it still so dangly. On the third day he was carrying a big book on his way to get in the car for school and he banged his mouth on it. The tooth was even less attached and really sore now. He was crying and I couldn't take it anymore so I dropped Eva off to school and took Jax to my Dad's office where he put topical anesthetic on it and popped it out in a matter of minutes. Finally the dang tooth was out! Hooray! Jax now has a fun "tooth story" for his posterity.

No comments: