clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Grandparents Day!

Eva doing one of the Grandparents day art projects. (loving all the attention!) This is the after pic (they showed up in wrong order the before is next) my mom was totally disgusted we laughed really hard, what a funny boy he's always up to something He sure thought he was funny.
This was the before pic I asked Carter to smile and he did this, Mommers tried to hurry and save the picture but it was too late! Silly kid.


Sharkey, big belly mommy and Eva
Sharkey, Mommer and Eva

Eva's class did a little program for grandparents/'special friends' day. My mom came to support her even though she had just had minor heart surgery a few days earlier. Eva loved having Mommer there and the little performance was cute. They all sang some cute little songs and said some poems they'd learned then all the grandparents and kids had refreshments and went to the classrooms and did art projects together. (My camera's batteries were dead and I didn't know it until we got there so I took a few pics with our video cam, but I didn't think of that until after the program.)

No comments: