clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pretty New Hairdo!

View from the frontBack view
Close up view-- but kind of blurry, sorry we were trying to hurry to get to school and I guess I didn't bother to focus very well.

I tried something new with Eva's hair and it turned out sooo cute I just had to brag. She really has the best hair. (which she really wants to cut into a short a-line up to her chin :( I haven't let her yet. . . in fact we just cut it about 3 inches and she cried at the salon because it wasn't short-- isn't that so mean?!?) I told her that after the baby is born and we get our family pictures done if she still wants to cut it she can and she can donate it to Locks of Love or whatever-- but I really hope that she'll forget about it by then, because it's so pretty long.

No comments: