clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net

clevertiffo.jamberrynails.net
Fun, Fashionable and Affordable!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Contractions

I was up all night with contractions-- no big deal right? braxton-hicks happen all the time. . . but these were getting really regular. So regular, in fact, that I packed the kids a bag full of school clothes and jammies, set it by the door and woke Dave. The contractions were still about 15 minutes apart so we waited and got the kids off to school and got cleaned up ourselves and then without any notice they stopped. Just like that. the end. Soooo sad! I really let myself get my hopes up. I was totally ready to get this show on the road. Hopefully we won't have many more false alarms like that before the real thing, but at least now we're really ready. . . bags packed and everything (I always wait to do that until the very last minute) :)

No comments: